Life after Graduation
You've graduated! Now what?
After graduating from Alfaisal, you directly become a member of Alfaisal's Alumni Association. The APR team's target is to have all our graduates stay in contact with Alfaisal by participating in various functions offered through Alfaisal Alumni Association. Since Alfaisal Alumni are its ambassadors, the APR team is committed to providing all the services and networks to insure the success for each alumnus through his/her career paths.
Alumni & Placement Relations Vision, Mission, Objectives and Goals
Employ all our graduating students in various fields that cater to their skills and qualifications. APR aims to retain the relation between Alfaisal's Alumni & the University via a well-designed alumni network.
Create a database that enlists the most reputable and well-known establishments on a national and international scale as well as guiding our Alumni throughout their career paths; ensuring a long-lasting relation with the university and allowing them the opportunity to become Alfaisal's ambassadors throughout their careers.
Objectives and Goals
- To create and maintain a growing placement database, allowing us to employ our students in a timely manner and to be available at all stages of our alumni's career paths.
- To provide networking opportunities for our alumni, students and other stakeholders.
- To engage in successful regional career fairs and workshops.
- To conduct topnotch graduation ceremonies and university reunions.
- To recognize the outstanding alumni and volunteers through alumni award programs and events.
- Social Media ( Twitter, Linkedin)
Services and Support
- Encouraging the role of graduates in university life in the sense of mentoring current students, giving workshops and attending courses that alumni request.
- Homecomings which will aid in classmates reconnecting with one another